Cookies and Privacy
We only collect personal information such as first and last name, address and e-mail address when you voluntarily submit these for example by signing up for our newsletter, lectures, competitions and online purchase.
When our clients’ personal information, such as address, E-mail address, telephone number, personal identification are entered in the JTB Website that information will never be disclosed to a third party without the client’s prior agreement. All information will be kept in accordance with our strict security and confidentiality standards together with our business and trading information.
The purpose of cookies is to get the website to run properly, to compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction and optimization of page content.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small document that is stored on your computer’s hard drive when you visit a website.
A cookie is not a program or a virus that can harm your computer.
– Make your visit to our site more accessible and convenient. We store for example your username, so you do not have to enter it each time you visit the site.
– Obtain knowledge of our user’s behavior for future improvements. For example we store information about your browser type and country, so that we can best tailor our website.
Although we do place a cookie on your computer, we cannot observe:
– Which websites you otherwise visit on the web.
– Your credit card information.
– Bank details.
– E-mails and documents on your computer.
In other words we only keep track of what you are viewing at our website.
Links to other websites
Our website(s) may contain links to other sites not controlled by us. We are not responsible for the actions, content, cookies or the privacy policies of those websites. It is your responsibility to check the status of these sites.